Data Recovery from Formatted USB Hard Drive
- The well-recommended application to safely recover data from formatted USB drives
- Restores all media file formats of picture, text, audio, video etc.
- Regain files in quick steps in their original format
- Greatly supports a wide range of USB storage drive of various brands
Indeed it is very disheartening when the external USB drive is unknowingly formatted. Usually, we use the external hard drive to keep our essential data securely. You might get to format your USB drive accidentally or format to get rid of some unexpected problems with the drive. After that, you will lose complete data from the drive. Then, you must want to get back that lost information in some easy way. But, what will you do to perform formatted USB hard drive recovery? Here is a complete solution to restore external drive after formatting. USB Hard Drive Recovery application uses an advanced algorithm to retrieve files from formatted USB hard disk. You can employ this utility to revive information from well-known brands external drives in almost every circumstance of formatting.
Here are some situations that may lead to formatting the external drive:
- Accidental formatting: A majority of users format their external drive unintentionally attempting to format any other partition. It may happen with both novice and professional users although taking sufficient care while using such command. It repeatedly happens due to incorrect selection of partition before formatting.
- Due to not Formatted Error: in many cases, when you connect your USB drive to system you may get some message like “The drive is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?” Then, if you unknowingly select ‘Yes’ option, all data will gone immediately.
- Virus Infection: Virus infection on the USB hard drive is very common as it is portable in various systems. Due to infection of some dangerous external threats, the file system of the drive is corrupted and all information in it becomes inaccessible. Then, formatting is an easy way to remove those threats.
In all these above situations, you will lose intact information from the USB hard drive without any doubt. But, do not get restless; you can recover formatted USB hard drive easily within a few couples of clicks. The External USB Drive Recovery tool is able to unformat Seagate hard drive as well as other external hard drives like Buffalo MiniStation, Western Digital, Transcend, Sony, Samsung, LaCie and Hitachi USB drives. No matter how your drive is formatted, you can employ this drive restoration utility to recover data from formatted USB hard drive. This tool supports recovering of data on different types of external hard drives like SATA, PATA, IDE, SCSI etc.
Apart from the formatted USB hard drive recovery, you can utilize this application to restore data from corrupted USB drive under various circumstances. This recovery program has an inbuilt scanning procedure to retrieve files using their unique file signature. More than 300 types of files including PowerPoint files, Word documents, PDF files, spreadsheets, images, videos, audio files, etc can be recovered with the help of this USB Hard Drive Recovery utility. It will also allow you to recover deleted data from system partition, external hard drive and different types of memory cards. You can use this restoration program on Windows to revive FAT32, FAT16, NTFS, exFAT and NTFS5 formatted partition. Besides that, if you want to restore an external hard drive on Mac computer, no need to fund any other application and make use of this tool. To know more about its effectiveness in such state of affair visit this link: https://www.usbharddriverecovery.net/mac.html.
Follow these steps to recover formatted USB hard drive
Step 1: Download and install the USB drive restoration tool on your computer and connect USB drive to it. After launching the application, select "Recover Drives" option from the main window as shown in fig 1.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: In this step, you need to select formatted USB drive from the list of logical drives as shown in fig 2.
Fig 2: Select Drive
Step 3: After completion of recovery, you will see the list of recovered files as shown in fig 3.
Fig 3: List of Recovered Files