Find an Easy Way to Restore HDD on Windows 10
- A proven technique to easily recover Windows 10 hard disk data
- Successful in recovering FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS and NTFS 5 partitions
- Safe to use and involves quick steps
- Helps in bringing back data from formatted, corrupt or non-booting drive partitions
Are you looking out for a solution to recover hard drive files on Windows 10? You must have lost some of your important files from your Windows 10 computer. Isn't it? Then, you have arrived at the right place, just read this page till the end to learn how to perform Windows 10 hard drive recovery in an easy way. To perform Windows 10 hard drive recovery successfully without any issues, you need to rely on USB Hard Drive Recovery software. It scans and recovers lost or deleted files from Windows 10 hard drive within a few couples of clicks. Deleted files from USB external hard drive can be easily retrieved by making use of this software.
Usually the data loss problems from Windows 10 hard drive can occur due to below-mentioned reasons:
- Careless operation, while deleting unwanted files using Shift + Delete keys can lead to permanent loss of files. For an instance, during removal of useless files from Windows 10 hard drive, you may carelessly select few important files along with unwanted files, due to which you lose these files permanently.
- Virus/spyware attack over the Windows 10 hard drive can also cause severe data loss. The virus affected hard drive partition may become inaccessible for users, unless you format it.
- Lack of concentration, while formatting the required partition on your Windows 10 hard drive also causes a huge amount of data loss. For example, when you think of formatting ‘D’ drive of your Windows 10 hard drive, and by mistake, you may accidentally select ‘E’ drive for formatting, due to which all files saved in this partition will get erased. However, formatted USB hard drive can be restored with the assistance of this software in few simple steps. If you want to know how to restore formatted USB hard drive, then visit this link http://www.usbharddriverecovery.net/formatted.html
- Formation of bad sectors, fluctuations in power supply or frequent power outages while accessing hard drive files, OS upgrade, reinstallation or OS reinstallation without data backup, file system corruption, hard drive crash, operating system malfunction, etc can cause severe data loss from Windows 10 hard disk drive.
All these data loss scenarios can be avoided by maintaining a legitimate backup of all the essential files on some storage media. Let us assume that, you have forgotten to backup your important files and came across any of the above-mentioned data loss scenarios. Now, how will you approach to restore Windows 10 drive data? Do not worry much, the USB Hard Drive Recovery can easily perform the task of data recovery from Windows 10 hard disk drive and get back all the missing or deleted files with much easier. Even though this software can retrieve files from Windows 10 HD quite easily, you need to take some precautionary measures before using this tool. As soon as you come to know regarding data loss from Windows 10 hard drive, then immediately stop using it in order to avoid data overwriting and before storing any new files on the hard drive, make use of this software. With the help of this tool, you can recover data from Western Digital external hard drive, Iomega, Buffalo, Seagate, and other leading brands of external hard disks.
Features of this utility:
- This software is available in a demo and full versions. You can evaluate the chance of data recovery by using its demo version.
- Demo version can be downloaded and executed at free of cost. It scans and recovers more than 300 types of files within a few couples of clicks. After recovering is complete, you can preview all the recovered files in the demo version itself.
- It has an advanced feature to save the entire data recovery process. By using “Save Recovery Session” option, you can save the recovery session in demo version. So that, after purchasing this software, you do not have to rescan your Windows 10 hard drive again. Instead, you can resume the saved recovery session with the help of “Open Recovery Session” button.
- This tool can restore data from Windows 10 HDD of various types such as SATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, etc.
- By using this software, one can retrieve files from laptop hard drive using USB enclosure with utmost ease.
Simple Steps to Recover Data from Windows 10 Hard Drive
Step 1: Download the USB Hard Drive Recovery tool and install it on your Windows 10 system, then launch it to open its main screen as shown in figure a.
Figure a: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the USB Hard Drive partition from the list of logical drives as shown in figure b and select next to start scanning.
Figure b: Select Hard Drive Partition
Step 3: The list of retrieved files will be as shown in figure c.
Figure c: List of Retrieved Files