Recover Lost Partition from USB Hard Drive
- The finest utility to retrieve files from lost from USB drives
- Instantly scans the USB drive and fetches data from the partitions in their original format
- Restore all file type formats (more than 300 types)
- Offers quick yet safe recovery and is easy to use
At certain unfortunate times, the data stored on the removable USB storage drive could go missing. It could be due to improper resize operation on USB hard drive partition or while creating a new partition using the Windows Disk Management utility. With all such actions, unknowingly, a partition could go missing from the drive. However, once you lose USB hard drive partition in turn, make you lose entire data. In such dreadful situation, you would probably look forward on how to retrieve lost partition from USB hard drive? Fortunately, with the aid of USB Hard Drive Recovery software, you can recover lost partition from USB hard drive within a short span of time.
USB Drive Restoration made easy
This is one of the best data and partition recovery program helps you solve all sorts of data loss problems. It is capable enough to recover lost partition from USB hard drive as well as other portable devices like USB Flash drive, Thumb drive, SSD, FireWire drives, iPods, memory cards etc of numerous manufacturing brands such as Kingston, Transcend, LaCie, SanDisk, Sony etc. With the help of this award-winning software, it is possible to restore USB hard drive partition lost while repartitioning process, resizing, removing or adding a partition to USB hard drive and others. Further, you can employ this simple user interface to retrieve data from a damaged USB hard drive with utmost ease.
Reasons behind Lost Partition from the USB Hard Drive:
- Sometimes, there can be chances of sudden interruption like abrupt power surge, software conflicts, malfunction of computer and many others while performing partition resizing process. This can lead to loss of partition from USB hard drive result in data loss.
- Most of the times, employing or utilizing unreliable third-party tools to perform repartitioning process on your USB hard drive can lead to loss of partitions. This can make your entire data inaccessible.
- At times, due to a severe virus or malware attacks corresponding USB hard drive gets corrupt in turn make you format it. This can lead to loss of partitions that can result in data loss.
Despite the consequences, various other causes behind USB hard drive partition loss include file system corruption, MBR corruption, bad sectors, using unreliable third-party tools, etc. In order to overcome above-mentioned causes behind partition loss from USB hard drive, one should avoid improper ejection of USB hard drive connected to the system during repartitioning process and maintain proper data backup. Although, if you are unable to follow these precautionary measures then, stop worrying and quickly opt for USB Hard Drive Lost Partition Recovery software. The software offers all-around functions to recover lost partition from USB hard drive and improve performance. In addition, one can simply tap here http://www.usbharddriverecovery.net/formatted.html to retrieve data from formatted USB hard drive.
It has an advanced set of scanning algorithms to perform rigorous scanning of USB flash drive to restore lost partition data including photo, audio, video, documents, spreadsheets, etc. Further, this reliable and versatile partition manager software provides professional disk management better. This software can recover lost partition from USB hard drive supported by FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFSX, HFS+ and exFAT etc file system. After the successful recovery, it allows you to preview recovered lost partition data before restoration. This software can get back lost partition from USB hard drive compatible with the latest version of Windows and Mac operating system. Additionally, this award-winning software can very efficiently restore data from the external hard drive on Mac system.
Simple steps to Recover Lost Partition from USB Hard Drive:
Step 1: Download the USB Hard Drive Recovery tool and install it on your system, then connect the USB hard drive to the computer through data cable and open its main screen as shown in figure a.
Figure a: Main Screen
Step 2: Select the USB hard drive from the list of logical drives as shown in figure b.
Figure b: Select USB Hard Drive
Step 3: Further, the list of retrieved files will be as shown in figure c.
Figure c: List of Retrieved Files