How to Recover Data from Broken SSD Drive?
“My system is not detecting SSD drive due to some logical errors. It happened after removing SSD drive from the system without using Safe to Remove Hardware option. This Solid state drive contains all my important data files, office documents, personal folders, precious mp3 tracks and many others. I do not have recent backup of SSD data. It is very difficult situation for me as all my important data is inaccessible due to drive broken. Is there any method to recover data from broken SSD drive which is not detected by the computer?”
SSD is the advanced data storage drive which is very different from traditional data storage drives. In order to save users’ data, SSD drive uses integrated circuit. However with the broad use of Solid state drive, often users experience data loss from their SSD drive one of them is discussed above. Once the SSD drive is broken, all the data saved on it become inaccessible. After facing such situations, users want to know how to recover data from broken SSD drive. To get back data from broken SSD drive, users need an advanced recovery program which allows them to recover data from broken Solid State drive without any other problems. In such situations, people can take the help of USB Hard Drive Recovery software and easily overcome from such circumstances just by following few simple instructions.
Common Scenarios of SSD Drive Broken:
- Virus or malware infection of SSD drive can damage the file system of the drive by which it can be recognized by the system and turns into broken.
- Any interruption while changing the file system of SSD drive can lead to its broken.
- Improper ejection of SSD drive from the system while data transferring process is going on can also cause to its broken.
- SSD Drive defragmentation, incorrectly formatting, incorrect way of handling SSD drive can also turn SSD drive broken.
Whatever can be a reason behind SSD drive broken; user can utilize this easy to use USB Hard Drive Recovery application and recover data from broken SSD drive on their laptop or desktops without facing any such difficult situations. In order to know more about data recovery USB drive, user can check this page: http://www.usbharddriverecovery.net/data.html
Features of USB Hard Drive Recovery Program:
- This app is accepted by many professional data recovery experts, as it can achieve trouble free restoration of data from broken Solid State drive.
- With the help of this program user can easily recover various types of data files from broken SSD drive such as videos, documents, images, folders, compressed files, audios, within few mouse clicks.
- Apart from Solid State drive, its advanced read-only algorithms can easily recover data from other hard drive interfaces such as SATA, PATA, SCSI, IDE, and many others.
- USB Hard Drive Recovery app is capable of recovering data from SSD drive which can be corrupted, broken, failed, unrecognized, dead, not booting and damaged.
- It can be utilized to recover data from external hard disk drive, FireWire drive, USB flash drive, Pen drive and other devices which can be formatted with HFS, HFS+, FAT32 and FAT16 file systems.
- One can utilize this tool on all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac based laptops and desktops and also take the preview of recovered data before saving them to other drive easily.
Procedure and know How to Recover Data From Broken SSD Drive:
Step 1: Download and install this tool on computer and connect your broken SSD Drive. After launching this software, select "Recover Drives" option from Main Window.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: Here, you have to select your broken SSD drive from list of all logical drive as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2: Select Broken SSD Drive
Step 3: After completion of scanning process, all restored data will be shown either in "Data View" or "File Type View" as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: Recovered Files