Recover Data from RAW Hard Drive Without Formatting
- Smoothly get back data from RAW hard drives with a smart tool
- simple and safe to use application for Windows and Mac
- The powerful recovery engine scans and cleanly restores data from the RAW disk partitions
- Capable to recover data even after format or reformat operations
“Can anyone suggest me how to open RAW hard drive without formatting? Actually, my system was working fine till last evening. But today the drive is showing as o bytes and I'm unable to access any data. I have some most important files stored in it. Now, how do I open RAW hard drive without formatting? Please help me…!!!”
Well, a RAW hard drive is a state when its file system is corrupted and OS fails to recognize the file system of the hard drive. In such circumstances, you could not access any data from a RAW hard drive. If you format the hard drive, then you will lose entire data from it. According to the data recovery experts, it is always suggested to stop using the RAW hard drive immediately and don’t add any new files until and unless you recover data from hard drive without formatting. In such situation, you can opt the USB Hard Drive Recovery software to know how to fix RAW hard drive without losing any data.
Symptoms when the file system of hard drive turns RAW:
- The file names will contain weird characters
- Pop up an error message saying “Disk in the drive not formatted, do you want to format it now?"
- The respected logical hard drive doesn’t contain a valid file system
- The file system of the hard drive is displayed as RAW
- Formation of large number of bad sectors on the hard drive
- Severe virus infections on the hard drive
- Corruption of MBR (Master Boot Record) and partition table of the hard drive
- Interruptions such as the improper shutdown of the system or sudden power outage while formatting or reformatting the hard drive.
Stop worrying and start fixing a RAW hard drive without losing data:
Fixing a RAW hard drive without formatting is an easier task if you opt USB Hard Drive Recovery software. This software is designed with advanced scanning algorithm which scans your entire hard drive and recovers all kinds of files such as photos, videos, music, documents, etc. with ease. Download and install a demo version of the software on a healthy drive of your Windows system. Once the software scans and recovers all the data, it allows you to view the recovered files with the help of “Preview” option thereby permits you to test the capability of the software before purchasing the software. For more details, you can visit this link: http://www.usbharddriverecovery.net
Salient Features of the USB Hard Drive Recovery Software:
- USB Hard Drive Recovery software supports a recovery of data from hard drives having file systems such as HFSX, HFS+, HFS, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS 5, etc.
- It recovers data from Western Digital, Transcend, Seagate, Sony, LaCie, Buffalo, Samsung, and all other leading branded USB hard drives.
- Apart from the hard drive, it also recovers data from a USB drive, external hard drive, memory card, memory stick, SSD etc.
Know How to Open RAW Hard Drive Without Formatting
Step 1: Download and run the USB Hard Drive Recovery software on your system.
Figure a: Main Screen
Step 2: Select your RAW Hard Drive from the list of logical drives and click on Next button to start scanning.
Figure b: Select RAW Hard Drive
Step 3: You can view the recovered files using "Preview" option of the software.
Figure c: List of Recovered Files