Recover Files from Flash Drive Not Showing Up on Computer
“Hi everyone, I am in a big trouble because of flash drive. Yesterday evening while leaving office, I copied all my important files to this flash drive. Today when I connect it to my personal laptop to copy files from it, then flash drive is not deducted by my computer. I have tried it with multiple systems, but the result is same. Is there any way to solve this flash drive not showing up on any computer issue? Please suggest me the correct way by which I can get back files from not showing flash drive on my laptop easily.”
Flash drive not showing on system is one of the most common problems faced by users across the world. Generally, these types of flash drive issue arise due to the corruption of drive. Once the flash drive is corrupted, computers are unable to deduct it. To fix these types of issue and recover files from flash drive, people need a highly efficient program which can easily deduct the flash drive connected to the computer and restore all the files from it without any other difficulty. In this case, USB Hard Drive Recovery is one of the highly recommended and most suitable programs to recover data from flash drive not showing up on any computer in a very easy manner.
Common Causes of Flash Drive are not showing on Computer:
- Connecting flash drive with virus or malware infected system
- Ejecting the drive from system without using Safely Remove Hardware method
- Interruption while changing the file system of flash drive
- File system corruption or malfunction corruption of flash drive
- Incorrect formatting or reformatting flash drive
- Removing flash drive from computer while file transferring process is going on.
- Using any untrusted third party app for scanning the flash drive
Salient Features of USB Hard Drive Recovery Software:
- With the help of this hassle free program, user can easily get back their files from the drive and fix flash drive not showing up on any computer issue without any other issues.
- It supports files recovery from unrecognized SSD drive which can be assigned to any file system such as NTFS, HFS, NTFS5, HFS+, ExFAT and others just by following few simple mouse clicks.
- USB Hard Drive Recovery program supports various types of files recovery from flash drive such as images, programs, excel files, documents, video clips, audios, text files and many more.
- By using this easy to use tool, user can also recover files from dead, formatted, corrupted, inaccessible, raw, broken as well as damaged storage device without facing any other problems.
- It allows users to add a new signature of file in its database, so that recovery of that particular file from flash drive can be easily achieved by using this newly added file signature.
- This hassle free utility enables users to recover data from USB hard drive based on their file signature, file name, type, creation date and other parameters easily. To know more about it, check this page: http://www.usbharddriverecovery.net/data.html
- After completion of file recovery from not showing flash drive, user can save them into CD/CVD or any other storage drive just by following few simple instructions.
Steps to Recover Files from Flash Drive Not Showing Up on Any Computer:
Step 1: Download and install USB Hard Drive Recovery tool on your computer and launch it. Now select "Recover Drives" option from main window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select Flash drive from the list of logical drives as shown in figure 2.
Figure 2: Select Flash Drive
Step 3: Finally, you will see the list of recovered files which will be shown as in figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Files