USB Hard Drive Recovery Software
- USB Hard Drive Recovery software can be used to restore data from corrupted, inaccessible, damaged, formatted, or reformatted USB hard drives
- One of the best tools available over the internet to perform USB hard drive data recovery with ease
- Simple and fast scanning algorithm to recover more than 300 types of file formats including spreadsheets, zip archives, photos, videos, or text files
- Instantly recover external hard drive on Mac and Windows based computers
How to perform external/USB hard drive data recovery?
Did you lose some of your important files or folders from USB hard drive? Thinking about any method which can help you to implement USB hard drive recovery? No need to worry. USB Hard Drive Recovery software allows users to easily restore USB hard drive data that are lost or deleted due to some reason with great ease.
Nowadays, losing files from USB hard disk is quite common. No matter how careful we are about the files that are stored on the USB hard disk, chances of data loss still exist. After losing the files, instead of worrying about the files, if you spend some time on thinking about how to recover external USB hard drive which are lost or deleted from USB hard disk, then you will get abundant of approaches. One best technique among all of them is using an efficient USB Hard Drive Recovery tool. It will get back your lost or deleted files without harming the stored information within a few simple mouse clicks.
There are numerous factors which are responsible for the loss of your important files from USB hard disk. Some of the most common data loss circumstances are detailed below.
- Sometimes when you connect the USB hard disk to computer, it will ask you, like, "Do you want to format it now?" If such state of affair if you accidentally press the format button, then external hard disk drive containing your important files will be washed away immediately. In such instances, if user doesn’t have the backup of the files and folders which were saved over USB drive then he/she has to forfeit his/her important files.
- Accidental deletion is the most common cause of data loss from USB hard drive. Sometimes while deleting useless files from storage space, if you accidentally delete some of your important files then critical loss of data is definite.
- One of the other common instances for file loss from USB drive is due to file system corruption. Any of the USB drives can get corrupted due to different reasons such as improper ejection of the drive, virus intrusion, error while changing file system of the drive, and different others. In each of these state of affair all the files present on the drive get unreachable and only way left to make use of the USB drive any further is resetting the file system of the USB drive, which would eventually mean losing large amount of data.
- Besides all of the stated scenarios, there are few other factors then cause loss of files from USB hard drive. A few of such scenarios are deletion of files due to third party software, deletion of hard drive partition, error while creating partition on USB drive, impact of some malfunctioning software, etc.
Each of the above mentioned data loss scenarios over USB hard drive can be easily handled by just making use of this USB Hard Drive Recovery software. Recovery is possible using this USB hard disk data recovery software because of the fact that when any of the file is erased or lost from the saved location only its details are cleared from file system. Hence, in order to perform USB hard drive recovery, this tool just needs to rebuild pointers of respective files. These files remain at the saved memory space as long as they aren’t overwritten by any other new file or folder.
Why should we opt for USB Hard Drive Recovery tool?
- This USB HDD recovery tool contains a strong inbuilt scanning algorithm which is specially designed to recover corrupted USB hard drive data. To know more about it visit here: http://www.usbharddriverecovery.net/corrupted.html
- It provides an efficient save recovery session option in order to avoid re-scanning of USB hard disk.
- Comes up with a strong file preview option which helps you to view the retrieved files before their USB hard disk data recovery.
- It can also be used to restore USB hard drive from all major brands of USB hard drives along with Seagate USB HDD recovery. To know more about Seagate hard drive data recovery, you can refer this page.
- By usage of this USB hard drive data recovery software any of you can create the disk images in order to avoid bad sectors on USB hard disk.
- Facilitates with an advanced option to add/edit the file signatures in case if they are not listed during the data recovery process.
Note: While choosing recovery software you need to be very suspicious, because sometimes using wrong recovery tool might lead to unrecoverable loss of data. And always use the trial version of the recovery tool to check the efficiency of data recovery.
Supported USB Flash Drives: LaCie (CooKey, XtremKey, FastKey, iamaKey), SanDisk (Ultra, Blade, Cruzer), Kingston (HyperX, DataTraveler), Corsair (Survivor, Padlock, Voyager), Transcend (JetFlash), Sony (Micro Vault, Tiny, Click), HP, Seatech, IronKey, Panda, Lexar (JumpDrive, Echo), Centon, Imation (Swivel, Defender, Clip), HDE, Patriot, Emtec, Toshiba, ADATA, T&J, Verbatim, Super Talent, Mimoco
Steps to Perform USB Hard Drive Data Recovery:
Step 1: Download USB Hard Drive Recovery tool and install it on your Windows/Mac computer, then connect USB hard disk to the computer through USB port and open its home window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Home Window
Step 2: Select the USB hard disk partition from the list of logical drives as shown in below figure 2.
Figure 2: Select USB Hard Disk Drive
Step 3: The list of retrieved files will be shown as in Figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Retrieved Files