USB Hard Drive Recovery Software
- Easily restore data from corrupted, inaccessible, damaged, formatted, or reformatted USB hard drives
- One of the outstanding tools available over the internet to perform USB hard drive data recovery with ease
- Simple and fast scanning algorithm capable to recover more than 300 types of file formats including spreadsheets, zip archives, photos, videos, or text files
- Instantly recover external hard drive on Mac and Windows-based computers
Nowadays, losing files from USB hard disk is quite common. No matter how careful you are about the files on the USB hard disk, chances of data loss still exist. Alongside, it sounds disappointing when any data loss disaster occurs and you do not possess a right backup. Restoring lost data could seem to be tricky at this point.
Now, did you lose some of your important files or folders from USB hard drive? Looking out for some method which can help you to implement USB hard drive recovery? You no longer need to worry, USB Hard Drive Recovery software helps you easily revive USB hard drive data that are lost or erased due to some or the other reason.
External USB hard drive data recovery is made possible
USB Hard Drive Recovery tool has made is totally easy to retrieve any bit of files from an inaccessible USB hard disk. The program is designed using eminent algorithms that scan the drive sectors and retrieves files from the disk partitions without affecting any part of the source data. Here are some of its features listed-
- Involves easy recovery steps and comes with intuitive user-interface
- It provides Save Recovery Session option in order to avoid re-scanning of USB hard disk.
- Comes up with file preview option which helps you to view the retrieved files before their USB hard disk data recovery
- It can also be used to restore USB hard drive from all major brands of USB hard drives along with Seagate USB HDD recovery. To know more about Seagate hard drive data recovery, you can refer this page.
- The tool software creates the disk images in the case of bad sectors on the drive and then extracts files from it
- Facilitates an advanced option to add/edit the file signatures in case if they are not listed during the data recovery process
Supported USB Flash Drives: LaCie (CooKey, XtremKey, FastKey, iamaKey), SanDisk (Ultra, Blade, Cruzer), Kingston (HyperX, DataTraveler), Corsair (Survivor, Padlock, Voyager), Transcend (JetFlash), Sony (Micro Vault, Tiny, Click), HP, Seatech, IronKey, Panda, Lexar (JumpDrive, Echo), Centon, Imation (Swivel, Defender, Clip), HDE, Patriot, Emtec, Toshiba, ADATA, T&J, Verbatim, Super Talent, Mimoco
Some general scenarios for file or data loss on USB hard disk
- Sometimes when you connect the USB hard disk to computer, it will ask you, like, "Do you want to format it now?" In that state, if you accidentally press the format button, then external hard disk drive will be wiped immediately. Therewith, the data will be no longer be available to access.
- Accidental deletion is the most common cause of data loss from USB hard drive. Sometimes while deleting useless files from storage space, if you accidentally delete some of your important files then thats a critical loss
- One of the other common instances for file loss from USB drive is due to file system corruption. Any of the USB drives can get corrupted due to different reasons such as improperly plugging out the drive, virus intrusion, error while changing file system of the drive, and different others.
File loss from USB occured due to any of these above-stated scenarios can be easily handled by the USB Hard Drive Recovery software. Restoration of data is merely possible using this utility because of the fact that when any of the file is erased or lost from the saved location only its details are cleared from the file system. Hence, in order to perform USB hard drive recovery, this tool just needs to rebuild pointers of respective files. These files remain in the saved memory space as long as they aren’t overwritten by any other new file or folder.
Steps to Perform USB Hard Drive Data Recovery:
Step 1: Download USB Hard Drive Recovery tool and install it on your Windows/Mac computer, then connect USB hard disk to the computer through USB port and open its home window as shown in figure 1.
Figure 1: Home Window
Step 2: Select the USB hard disk partition from the list of logical drives as shown in below figure 2.
Figure 2: Select USB Hard Disk Drive
Step 3: The list of retrieved files will be shown as in Figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Retrieved Files