USB Hard Drive Recovery Software
- Easily restore data from corrupted, inaccessible, damaged, formatted, or reformatted USB hard drives
- One of the outstanding tools available over the internet to perform USB hard drive data recovery with ease
- Simple and fast scanning algorithm capable to recover more than 300 types of file formats including spreadsheets, zip archives, photos, videos, or text files
- Instantly recover external hard drive on Mac and Windows-based computers
Nowadays, losing files from USB hard disk is quite common. No matter how careful you are about the files on the USB hard disk, chances of data loss still exist. Alongside, it sounds disappointing when any data loss disaster occurs and you do not possess a right backup. Restoring lost data could seem to be tricky at this point.
Now, did you lose some of your important files or folders from USB hard drive? Looking out for some method which can help you to implement USB hard drive recovery? You no longer need to worry, USB Hard Drive Recovery software helps you easily revive USB hard drive data that are lost or erased due to some or the other reason.
External USB hard drive data recovery is made possible
USB Hard Drive Recovery tool has made is totally easy to retrieve any bit of files from an inaccessible USB hard disk. The program is designed using eminent algorithms that scan the drive sectors and retrieves files from the disk partitions without affecting any part of the source data. Here are some of its features listed-
- Involves easy recovery steps and comes with intuitive user-interface
- It provides Save Recovery Session option in order to avoid re-scanning of USB hard disk.
- Comes up with file preview option which helps you to view the retrieved files before their USB hard disk data recovery
- It can also be used to restore USB hard drive from all major brands of USB hard drives along with Seagate USB HDD recovery. To know more about Seagate hard drive data recovery, you can refer this page.
- The tool software creates the disk images in the case of bad sectors on the drive and then extracts files from it
- Facilitates an advanced option to add/edit the file signatures in case if they are not listed during the data recovery process
Supported USB Flash Drives: LaCie (CooKey, XtremKey, FastKey, iamaKey), SanDisk (Ultra, Blade, Cruzer), Kingston (HyperX, DataTraveler), Corsair (Survivor, Padlock, Voyager), Transcend (JetFlash), Sony (Micro Vault, Tiny, Click), HP, Seatech, IronKey, Panda, Lexar (JumpDrive, Echo), Centon, Imation (Swivel, Defender, Clip), HDE, Patriot, Emtec, Toshiba, ADATA, T&J, Verbatim, Super Talent, Mimoco
Some general scenarios for file or data loss on USB hard disk
- Sometimes when you connect the USB hard disk to computer, it will ask you, like, "Do you want to format it now?" In that state, if you accidentally press the format button, then external hard disk drive will be wiped immediately. Therewith, the data will be no longer be available to access.
- Accidental deletion is the most common cause of data loss from USB hard drive. Sometimes while deleting useless files from storage space, if you accidentally delete some of your important files then thats a critical loss
- One of the other common instances for file loss from USB drive is due to file system corruption. Any of the USB drives can get corrupted due to different reasons such as improperly plugging out the drive, virus intrusion, error while changing file system of the drive, and different others. Check out here to know how to recover files from bad USB hard drive after severe corruption to the USB drive.
File loss from USB occured due to any of these above-stated scenarios can be easily handled by the USB Hard Drive Recovery software. Restoration of data is merely possible using this utility because of the fact that when any of the file is erased or lost from the saved location only its details are cleared from the file system. Hence, in order to perform USB hard drive recovery, this tool just needs to rebuild pointers of respective files. These files remain in the saved memory space as long as they aren’t overwritten by any other new file or folder. Furthermore, check out here to know how to recover files from unrecognized SSD drive or hard disk drives after your SSD/hard drive is corrupted severely due to bad sectors, harmful virus infection, file system corruption, etc.
Steps to Perform USB Hard Drive Data Recovery:
Step 1: Download USB Hard Drive Recovery tool and install it on your system, then connect USB hard drive to your computer through data cable and open its main screen as shown in figure a. From the Main Screen select Recover Partitions option. Then, a list of available logical disk drives are displayed, choose the USB drive partition from where files has to be recovered and click Scan button to begin scanning & recovery process.
Figure a: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, the software starts scanning the selected drive to find & locate all it's data files.
Figure b: Scanning for Files
Step 3: Upon the completion of scanning & recovery process, a list of recovered files will be displayed in Data View, and File Type View, as shown in the below figure.
Figure c: List of Retrieved Files in Data View & File Type View
Step 4: Now, before saving the recovered files, you can preview the files by just right-clicking on file and hitting Preview option or just by double-clicking on the file, and mark the files/folders that you want to restore.
Figure d: Preview Retrieved Files
Step 5: Finally, select the required files that you want to restore, and hit Save button to save them at your desired location.
Figure e: Save Retrieved Files